Magic mushrooms also know as psychedelic fungi, contain psychoactive components such as Psilocybin (and psilocin). These compounds may induce altered state of consciousness such as euphoria or hallucinations. Many different magic mushrooms exist, all with unique properties and effects. Read this.
1. Psilocybe Cubensis Psilocybecubensis, also known as the golden-brown cap and stalk of this magic mushroom is widely available. It has a distinctive golden-brown cap, stalk and is widely available around the globe. Psilocybe has a wide range of effects, which can change depending on dose. They are described by most as powerful and transformative.
2. Psilocybe semlanceata is also called “Liberty Cap” and can be found around the globe in Europe as well North America. It is known as one of strongest species of magic mushroom due to its tiny, bell shaped cap and stem. Psilocybe pseudolanceata produces vivid hallucinations.
3. Psilocybe: This magical mushroom grows primarily along the Pacific Northwest coast of America, and in parts of Europe. It is well-known for its powerful psychoactive effect and distinctive color. Psilocybe, or blue psilocybe, can produce intense hallucinations.
4. Psilocybe Azurescens is the magic mushroom found primarily along the Pacific Northwest coast of North America. The mushroom’s large, wavy, caps are a distinctive feature. Also, its thick and stable stalks. Psilocybe effects can include visual and audio hallucinations. They may also lead to profound perception changes and thoughts.
5. Amanita Amanita is also known by the name “Fly Agaric”. It has a red cap that features white spots. It is a mushroom that contains psychoactive components, including muscimol. Amanita is known to cause hallucinations such as euphoria or visuals, altered time perception, or auditory and visual illusions.